Sunday, October 31, 2010

Forum Post: Lost MCSE

Hey, I was wondering whether anyone else has had this problem.  A few months ago, my MCSE and MCSA 2003 disappeared off the transcript on mcp.microsoft.com.  I still have all the required exams showing up (as well as my MCSA 2000 on the transcript) and the certification planner also confirms that I have my MCSE - it's just not on the transcript anymore.  I contacted Microsoft Learning who corrected this briefly but it just disappeared again.

I've been back and forth with Microsoft Learning and tried to escalate for over six months now and still don't seem to be any closer to getting it back.  Does anyone have any ideas to help me?

Source: http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/forums/cc/f/24/p/21618/60379.aspx#60379

Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Alliance Data Systems Alltel Amazoncom

No comments:

Post a Comment